Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chief Wannabee SOLD!

Chief Wannabee was painted from one of my many photos. This child, who happens to be my son, loved to dress up in his American Indian-style headdress and clothing that I had made for him. According to my parents, both sides of our family are descended from the Choctaw and Cherokee tribes of what is now the state of Mississippi.
Chief Wannabee is painted in oils on a 12"x12"x2" stretched linen canvas

If you have a favorite photo you would like painted, please contact me. I love doing commissions.

Have a blessed day,
Sandra Reeves Cutrer

No comments:

It's raining cats and dogs... by Sandra Reeves Cutrer

I totally enjoy painting pet portraits, in oils, so much! Here are a few of my custom/commissioned pieces. I hope you wil enjoy them.If yo...