Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Palette knife landscape original oils on canvas by Sandra Reeves Cutrer

Palette knives were used to make this brilliantly colored landscape, impressionism style. Lots of texture.

 ****Always feel free to click on any of the photos to see an enlargement!

The depth of the 16" x 20" canvas is 1.5", so no frame needed!

Another close-up view of this landscape original oil painting.

A close-up shot showing the lose strokes and scrapes of the palette knife, as I pull it all together.

One last close-up shot,showing off some of the bright and cheerful colors in this original oil painting. I hope you've enjoyed this painting. It is for sale in my Etsy shop, under Sandra Cutrer Fine Art.


In my last blog I mentioned making new beginnings for myself. One of the many changes I will be making is trying to slowly transitioning my name, adding in my maiden name, Reeves, then slowly removing the Cutrer name, since it no longer pertains to my new life. Thank you for reading my blog. Please come back soon.

 Don't forget that I have started a new Facebook page called, "Still Magnolias". Using the word STILL, meaning, although many of us have been BRUISED, BEATEN DOWN in so many different ways mentally, physically, emotionally, or even spiritually by an abusive addict, we are STILL beautiful flowers, blooming and living until the day God picks us and takes us home with him.

Blessings,
Sandra Reeves Cutrer
Fine Art

It's raining cats and dogs... by Sandra Reeves Cutrer

I totally enjoy painting pet portraits, in oils, so much! Here are a few of my custom/commissioned pieces. I hope you wil enjoy them.If yo...